Sustainability is becoming more and more important to us all. We are starting to choose products and materials that improve our indoor air quality and reduce energy consumption, pollution and waste and we are always looking at ways in which we can invest in products and production processes that are more sustainable. We are really proud that the MSeries collection is recognised for its low impact on the environment in all aspects – production process, product consumption, emissions & indoor air quality and sustainable construction.
1. Our production plant is certified to ISO 14001 ensuring a neutral impact on the local environment. Combined with ISO 9001 certification, these accreditations form part of our commitment to providing the highest quality products in the most sustainable manner possible.
2. Achievement of the Eurofins Indoor Air Quality Gold Standard means that our floors & adhesives have very low VOC emissions, and so provide a safe and healthy indoor environment for you, your family and your pets.
3. The composition of MSeries floors complies with the European REACH system to the same high standards required for toys and childcare products, meaning a safe, healthy and phthalate-free floor.
4. These environmental and clean air credentials contribute to BREEAM and LEED certification for building & construction sustainability.
5. MSeries floors are easy to clean using a minimum amount of water and no harmful chemicals, ensuring minimal impact on the environment throughout its life.
6. Our floors are fully recyclable, and by using the purest materials the newly recycled products will be free of harmful toxins too.
All Harvey Maria floors contain recycled materials and are themselves 100% recyclable. Harvey Maria supports the industry-wide movement to recycle post consumer waste. Industry initiatives such as Recofloor and wider initiatives such as Recovinyl demonstrate the commitment to developing practical measures to support long term environmental sustainability.