Many of the schools and museums we work with choose eye-catching map designs. The floor captures every detail and the durable protective surface makes it suitable for busy areas with heavy footfall.
The recent custom printed flooring project at the impressive Titanic Exhibition in Belfast, tells the story of the ship’s design, construction and launch on that tragic maiden voyage.
Capture the spontaneity of a photograph in a unique floor design. The image is encapsulated within a commercial grade wear layer so is guaranteed to stay looking fabulous in even the busiest spaces.
We have a range of solution, from temporary printed floors for exhibitions and promotions, to more durable products for high traffic areas.
When MasterCard wanted to cover the Millenium Bridge, they commissioned Harvey Maria to create a floor to kick off a new product launch in the centre of London.
While Hamleys of London created a floor with images of their most iconic toy brands, installing this exclusive floor on the ground floor of their showpiece Regent Street store.
Harvey Maria completed a custom-print floor project for Bassetlaw Museum, in Retford, Nottinghamshire. The seamless bespoke design depicts an antique map visual, enabling the museum to continue its storyline across walls and floors. It forms part of a new Pilgrim Roots gallery space, designed by Michael Oakenfull from Querceus Design – and follows an earlier commission for the team at Amersham Museum.
– Reproduce your design, idea or image on a durable printed vinyl floor.
– For a room of any shape, scale or size (minimum order 12 sqm).
– Our experienced design team will help you every step of the way.
– See the technical spec sheet for digital artwork requirements.
– All our floors are produced on a technically advanced commercial grade flooring material suitable for high traffic areas