3 min read
14th Aug 19
1. It’s hard to spot the difference between a premium, wood-effect and the real thing. Modern Register in Emboss finishes, like Harvey Maria’s MSeries, mirror the wood grain design underneath, so they look incredibly realistic. They also come in a wide range of natural wood colours.
2. MSeries wood-effects are recognised for their low lifetime environmental impact and have many clean air certifications.
3. No harmful chemicals are needed to clean and maintain a wood-effect floor.
4. Premium natural effects, like MSeries, can be recycled.
5. The latest breed of flat matt finishes reinforces the natural rustic look.
6. A wood-effect floor is a lot thinner than a timber floor, so it’s easy to install without having to plane doors, remove skirting boards, risk boxing in kitchen appliances, etc.
7. Wood-effect floors are waterproof, so they’ll ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and boot rooms.
8. MSeries can be installed over underfloor heating systems, for extra comfort.
9. Textured wood-effect finishes have good grip, so they’re safe underfoot – ideal for family homes.
10. Wood-effects are incredibly durable – and a very ‘pocket friendly’ flooring option.